Empire TV Tycoon Torrents is a game in which you manage a TV channel and fight for audiences taking decisions that will project your channel to fame and fortune. You will decide the content of your channel, select advertisers, hire workers, make your own productions, hire actors, and engage in much more activities! It’s inspired by games such as Mad TV, Mud TV, and other movie management games, with a modern approach on how to produce custom content such as movies or tv-shows.
Empire TV Tycoon 1.6 Torrent For Mac
Empire TV is a big corporation having serious losses, and It can’t afford to maintain three channels, but only one, any longer. You have been hired to lead one of the channels to achieve fame and be the one that remains.
- Manage your channel and determine the best content for the current audience. Also, increase your fame and win the war between the three Empire TV channels.
- Each audience group has its likes and dislikes. Make them happy, and your fame will increase; make them sad, and your channel will sink into the TV deeps.
- Buy and sell movies or TV shows that suit your audience best. Also, you can select your favorite movies from about 1000 movies.
- Don’t be tempted to use the illegal content. While pirated movies are cheaper, the risk is high, and the police are always watching.
- If you can help the advertisers to reach your audience, you will win some money. But be careful: Sometimes, their requests and deadlines are hard to fulfill.
- Hire workers who will help you to execute different tasks and each one with their level and skill.
- Make your productions, movies or tv-shows. Distribute your resources effectively for each available movie genre.
- Enjoy a personalized and randomized movie script for each production. Lots of combinations for each movie genre.
- Hire actors, knowing their strengths and weakness, to act in your production. Do your best to keep them happy and utilize their skills efficiently.
- As the director, you will have to take prudent decisions during the production, and these decisions will affect the final quality of the production. Submit your productions to the industry awards in different categories. Try to be the best and win glory and fame.
- And discover many secrets and other surprises related to the film industry in the last 50 years.
Moderation is important in all things, and playing video games is no different. Playing for hours on end isn’t good for you, physically or mentally. There are a few games out there that know this and include measures to remind you to take breaks. Take the initiative yourself, though! Set an alarm so that you don’t play for more than an hour straight.Play video games to help you learn. Video games are not only a lot of fun, but they can be quite educational, too. If you or someone you know is having a hard time learning some concept, look for a game that will help teach it. You will be surprised at just how much a video game can teach you. Trade in your old games at a video game store. You may not know this, but you can trade your old games to the video game store, and you can get cash or credit toward new games.
Check with a few different stores so you can get the best deal on your games, though. Today a lot of the most popular and enjoyable games out there are available free-of-charge. Be aware that developers rarely produce these games out of the goodness of their hearts. Figure out where they intend to make a profit, i.e., how the game encourages you to spend money. Whether or not such games are worth your money is your own decision, but you should understand the mechanism that’s intended to make the game profitable. Hunt for educational titles. They are not always prominently displayed among the main blockbusters in video game stores or electronic sections, but they are out there. Talk to other parents or ask associates for specific suggestions, as titles exist that help out with learning languages, mastering science and practicing mathematics.